A saving of $500,000 annually on staff training
OnePath, formerly known as ING Australia and a current subsidiary of ANZ, is a financial services firm providing wealth management advice to Australians. The company’s back office admin teams collaborated across multiple location, processing a high volume of evolving information and constantly changing transaction processes.
The overarching goal was to reduce the new staff training time. In addition, OnePath set the following objectives:
- Centralise training guides and procedural documents
- Update workflow documentation to increase agility
- Standardise knowledge authoring format and minimal IT involvement
“The livepro team have supported us through the implementation and are regularly guiding us through growth phases”
‐ Michael Larsen, Senior Project Manager at OnePath.
Thanks to a livepro implementation, OnePath was able to:
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention
- Reduce training time by 90% – from six weeks to three days
- Continuous improvement of the system thanks to continuing consultations with livepro and solicited employee input